Yes. In some instances children actually respond more quickly than adults. If your child has an aversion to needles, your acupuncturist may massage the acupuncture points. This is called acupressure or tuina.
- Harter Acupuncture8010 E Morgan Trail, Suite 1
Scottsdale, AZ 85258(480) 313-8423
- Mon11am - 4pmTue10am - 6pmWed11am - 7pmFri10am - 5pmSat10am - 2pm*By appointment only
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •